- 1953 October - Holy Trinity had its official beginning. The Rev. D.G. Thomas was in charge of the Mission until June 1954.
- 1954 July - The Rev. Bruce McHenry assumed his duties until February 1955.
- 1955 March - The Rev. J.M. Washington came to Holy Trinity. Under his leadership, groundbreaking ceremonies took place for the Church's first permanent home, at 9840 La Prada, in Dallas.
- The Rev. J. Presley Pound then became Holy Trinity's first permanent rector. He left in December 1956.
- 1956 - The Rev. Lawrence Ferguson became rector. Father Ferguson left in 1965
- 1965 - The Rev. George Gillespie came to Holy Trinity. Father Gillespie served until July 1974.
- 1974 July - The Rev. William Campbell became the new rector.
- 1975 - The facility on La Prada was sold and the congregation moved to its present location at 3217 Guthrie Road in Garland. Father Campbell served until the fall of 1980.
- 1981 February 6 - The Rev. Ralph McCune began his ministry at Holy Trinity and served until his retirement in September 2001.
- 2001 January - Fr. Ray Jennison then served as Interim Priest until January 2003.
- 2003 January - The Rev. Lawrence Harrison became the sixth rector and served until he left the denomination in March 2007.
- 2007 March - The Rev. Canon Paul Lambert subsequently took over as interim rector at Holy Trinity
- 2007 August - The Rev. J.D. Brown was called from a church in Louisville Kentucky to come and serve as the seventh Rector. He retired in the spring of 2021.
- 2021 Spring - Bishop James Stanton became interim Priest in charge during the search period until February 2022.
- 2022 Spring - The Rev. Matthew Crownover became the Rector.